Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone, even though it is 3 days late. :) Things have been very busy here as usual. We all had a wonderful Christmas. My brother Dorel, and Jonathan's sister Kathy, which is my brothers wife and their 4 children came up to spend Christmas with us. We had much tasteful food, played games, sang Carols and just sat around and talked! I went overboard on buying the kids gifts again - but they got what they wanted. :) It was so much fun watching them open their gifts and gasp in excitement with each little gift they opened. I can't believe Christmas has come and gone.... same with the New Year. 2007 ; WOW! Emma is already talking about "next" Christmas.

Today, Emma said:

Emma: Mommy.. I want a baby like that. (pointing to 3 month old Cody; a baby I watch)

Mommy: You do?

Emma: Yes.... where do we find one like that.. hhummm mommy?

LOL

I am babysitting at the moment so I will have to blog more later. :)

No comments: