Friday, January 19, 2007

A lil' bit of white stuff

This morning, the girls and I awoke to some white stuff falling out of the sky. Oh my! Could it be?!?!?! Could it possibly be??? ..... SNOW? YES! YES! It was SNOW!

This Winter has been very unsual for us. We have had only 2 snowfalls where we actually had a bit of accumilation on the ground. Only once did Emma and Abbi get to go play in it. They have been waiting for more snow all Winter. They were both so excited to see the snow this morning. Abbi had to drag a chair to stand on so she could see the snow and Emma was standing on her tip toes. They were both shouting ... YYYAAYYY.... snow!! Emma said... Mommy.. can I go play in it .. and of course since Abbi is such a parrot she said... "pay in it mommy?" :)

Last night after supper- Abbi said.. "mommy... potty!" I was thinking.. she is just saying that..and then she said, louder... "mmooommmmyyy... potty!" "Do you really have to go potty?" I asked. Abbi said "YESSH!" So..I rush her to the big potty and she went teeetteee! I am so proud of her. No need for potty training.. looks like she is doing it herself. :) I just need to remember to start encouraging her more!

I will be posting some updated pictures soon.... once I figure out how to post them. I used to upload them thru picasa, but for some odd reason that's not working anymore.

No comments: