Thursday, January 25, 2007

Congratulations to Bob & Monica!

A BIG DOUBLE congratulations to my sister Monica and bro-in-law Bob! They are the proud parents of Kailey Hope and Zoie Faith, born this morning about 7:00 EST time! God has truly blessed them with 2 beautiful healthy girls! I haven't seen them yet, but I take thier word for it and hope to get pictures SOON! :) My arms ache to hold them, but unfortunately I am 10 hours way. I can't wait to get more "details". :) I talked to Bob.. but you know how guys are. hehe J/K ... he did a pretty good job but I am sure Monica will have LOTS more details. :)

And oh yes... congratulations to me TOO! I am an auntie AGAIN! :) I think these two little bundles have made number 22 and 23? :)

*********SPECIAL UPDATE*************

Sharon has pictures of the cuties on her blog! THANKS SHARON!

No comments: