Sunday, January 21, 2007

MORE Snow!




Wow - it is finally starting to look and feel like Winter. This morning Emma came into our room excitedly shouting "mommy! it's snowing outside.. come and see". Since I was too tired to get up I pretended to be asleep (hehe) and she went over to Jonathan's side of the bed "daddy! it's snowing outside.. come and see! Come on Daddy!" Jonathan said "we will come see later.. not now" Emma: "But daddy.. it's snowing.. come see!" When she realized she wasn't getting either one of us out of bed she went over and pulled up the blind in our room.. and WOW - it was snowing hard! So I had to get up.. get them breakfast and then out they went to play in the snow.. something Emma and Abbi have BOTH been waiting for. :) Above you see some of the many pictures I took and I have more on our Picasa Photo Site.

No comments: