Friday, November 17, 2006

The Big day!

Well .. today is the big day! When my honey gets off work, we are headed down South! I can't wait to see everyone! It's been a whole year since I have been home and it feels much longer than that. Jonathan and I loaded all the wheat, corn and all the other stuff last night. We were worried about not having enough room. Once we get the luggage in there, we will be cramped but we will survive. :) Emma helped me pack her suitcase last night so she is all ready to go. She said she was bringing her little lamb along. She loves "Mary had a little lamb" and when she pretend plays she say's "I'm Mary" and off she goes and plays with "little lamb". :) Abigail is sure to try and take her host of stuffed animals and blankets. I am going to have to keep things at a minimum because the more you take, the more you have to keep up with and God forbid we should leave "puppy" or "snugbug" behind.

We have had alot of rain in the last few days and the creek is up. WAYYY up. We are supposed to be getting some snow today - needless to say I am glad I'm leaving. I am sooo ready to see SUNSHINE; something we don't see often enough up here during the cold months.

I better get going. I still have Abbi, Jonathan and myself to pack.

No comments: