Thursday, November 02, 2006

Turtle Creek Fleamarket

This past weekend we went to a fleamarket down below Dayton called Turtle Creek. It is a big fleamarket and we covered alot of ground. I found a few necessities such as fresh organic apples, turnip roots and fresh farm chicken eggs. The apples are divine and the eggs are scrumptious!

Jonathan and I have also been looking to buy a bike trailer for the kids and we found one that looks like this one. But- we only paid 35.00 so we got a much better deal. :) It was a nice little weekend trip - of course the girls had to go away with something too, so they each bought them a little bouncy ball with a string on it - courtesy of thier own money. :) I am having company over tomorrow for lunch, so I must get off the computer, plan and clean while my kids are taking thier afternoon naps. :)

*COMING SOON: About; my 2nd bacth of homemade soap.

No comments: