Thursday, November 09, 2006

Another Typical Day

Today was another rather typical day. It's 7:45 and I am sitting down for what I believe to be the first time today. I went to bed late last night,(again) and had interrupted sleep by Emma 2 times, not to mention the constant nightmares I had. (one of those nights) For some reason Emma decided to wake up and come crawling in our bed. Something she has never done before. After about an hour she said "I'm going in my own bed". A couple hours later she woke me up because she needed me to help her get her pajama's on right. She had the sleeve's turned inside out so she was having a bit of trouble getting dressed after going potty.

It was a most beautiful day today! It reached 65 and sunny. Will probably be the best day we have for months to come. I baby sat as usual, and it was nice to take all the kids out again. Even 8 wk. old baby Cody enjoyed the great outdoors! :) He is so cute! Makes me want a BOY!:) But.......... girls are sooo sweet!! After sitting down not too long ago, Emma comes to me, throws her sweet little arms around my neck and said, "I wuv you sooooo MUCH!" It was sooo sweet!! And of course, Abbi tells me that every night... "Goo nighhh.. I wuv yooouuu". Nothing sweeter than hearing those words from my sweet little girls!

If I wasn't so tired I would make another batch of soap. I have only made 2 so far, which I am happy to announce that we have started using my first batch and we love it! Lathers soo nicely and for some reason I no longer have to use lotion. :) Jonathan won't go back to the "store bought" soap. My 2nd batch "Coco Butter Almond" is still curing, but makes my laundry room smell delicious. I can't wait to try that one out, which has a couple more weeks to cure.

I think my next batch will be "baby grand". A super mild soap for my babies. I also plan on making a shampoo bar real soon. Hopefully I can get these done before going home for Thanksgiving.

Abbi is demanding my attention so I must go. :)

No comments: