Thursday, November 02, 2006

Busy Day

Right now, it is 10:16, my girls are sleeping and it is 27 degrees outside- supposed to drop down to 22. My lemon tree is out in the sunroom, which is not heated - hopefully I will rememeber to bring it inside before going to bed. I am too lazy to do that right now, and too cold. Today was a rather busy day. It started with taking Emma to school, doing laundry, cleaning house, having someone come over to give us an estimate on 3 picture windows that need replacing. (especially 2 out of three, which lost thier seal) It pays to get more than one estimate. This guy is almost half of what another guy wanted. One thing we have found out is that windows AREN'T cheap! They leak cold air so with Winter weather upon us they MUST be replaced :(

I am having a friend over tomorrow for lunch so Jonathan and the girls helped me whip up a batch of whole wheat cookies! They turned out great! YUMMY! I will have to get up and knead a batch of bread before heading off to Emma's school for a 9:30 meeting. So - I am thinking I better get to bed. :)

No comments: