Monday, November 13, 2006

Busted!







































This past weekend, the night before we were leaving for Columbus to attend my nephews 10th birthday party (HAPPY B-DAY JARED!!) I was in the kitchen making Whole Wheat Cookies (YUMMY). Once I started the mixer I thought it strange that Abbi didn't come running around the corner to "help mommy" as she usually does. So after a few minutes of no sign of her, I decided to venture out to make sure she's just fine. No sooner do I turn the corner I find her sitting on the floor, cutting paper! haha... the look on her face was so funny - she was NOT happy when she was busted! Funny how, I never took the siccors from her and said "NO" but yet she still somehow knew that she was doing something she thought she wasn't supposed to do. I don't mind her using Emma's "kids" siccors because it causes her to be creative. :) I just had to grab my camera and take these pictures - they are priceless. She was so concentrated with cutting the paper she didn't realize I was standing there until the flash went off. :)

On a seperate note - Abbi will be 2 years old 1 month from today! WAAHHHHH *sniff sniff* My BABY girl is growing up. :(

Bri, Hailey and Cody will be here soon, so I must go. Will be blogging more later! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA....that was too cute and funny!:) I can't wait to see ya'll! Just a few more days!! I noticed that her puppy was right there beside her.

Baumgartner News said...

Haha - yeap, she takes that puppy everywhere she goes... poor snuggle bug - he is starting to get neglected. *grin She doesn't always take him places - now it's "puppy". It's funny.. if you try and call him "doggy" she says "NO! PUPPY!" haha.. I love to tease her and say "doggie" on purpose just to see her get mad. :)

Just 4 more days! :)