Thursday, March 01, 2007

Prayer for Emma

Please pray for my little Emma as she came down with a fever last night. I noticed she was acting funny when she awoke yesterday morning. She had a bad sounding cough but insisted that she felt fine. She acted fine, until about 5:00 yesterday evening. She started acting fussy, and laying around on the couch. When I gave her a bath she kept complaining she was cold. She didn't feel like she was running a fever, but she was acting like she wasn't feeling good. She asked to go to bed about 8:30 - this morning about 4:30 I awoke to noise in the bathroom then realized it was Emma going potty. Afterward, she came and stood next to my bed so I invited her underneath the covers. When I put my arms around her she was burning up! I went and got her some water, a thermometer and tylenol. Her temp. was 102.5. I gave her Tylenol, prayed for her and about 10 mins. later I could tell her temp. was going down. As of this morning she has been laying around with a fever of 100.5 - please keep her in prayer as she has a bad cough. It sounds as though her throat is raw. She asked for something to eat so I made her a shake with raw honey in it, hoping the honey will help coat her throat and make it less painful to swallow. I made some GOOT and will be applying it throughout the day as soon as it hardens a bit.

No comments: