Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Riding Princesses




The last 2 days have been absolutely gorgeous. The girls have been happy to be outside once again. Abigail has become quite the "lil' Pro" at riding her bike. Her and Emma like to race up and down the driveway thus sending Abbi to the ground a couple of times, from turning the corner too fast. When she would fall and start to cry I would say "it's o.k. Abbi - you are alright. Just get back on your bike and try again". So now, when she falls be it off her bike or anything, she say's in a loud voice to make sure everyone hears "I'm alright... I'm alright" as she get's back up. haha The next couple of days will be cool. Hopefully not too cool. Now each day Abbi asks me, "Mommy .. can I ride my bike"? How can I resist her sweet voice?

Emma is so looking forward to Summer. She can't wait to go swimming again. Yesterday she tried to tell me Summer was indeed here and it was hot enough for her to swim. :) It was warm, but not THAT warm! This morning on the way to school she said, "Mommy - I love school!" :) She never ceases to talk about her friend Sara. I am not sure how she will cope over the Summer when she won't see Sara anymore.

Abbi continue's to amaze me with the simplicity of "potty training" (if I can even call it that) her. For about a week now she has awoke from her nap with dry pull up and for the last 2 nights it's been the same. :) She hasn't had an accident in a week. This past weekend we went to the Country store to purchase more wheat and we were gone about 4 hours. Even though I offered to take her potty and she told me she needed to go, once I set her on the potty she refused to go as we were out and about. As soon as we made it home - she decided to go. It amazed me that she can hold it for so long. :)

No comments: