Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Seeing thru lil' eye's

Seeing through the eye's of a 3 year old is an awesome thing! Emma has been so FULL of questions lately. Everything we talk about she wants to know "what does it look like", or "where does it live", "what color is it", "how do you do it" ect., depending on what our conversation topic is about. Something's I can't answer so I say "let's get on the computer and look it up!" So this evening, Jonathan was reading the girls an assortment of story books and among them was "Goldilocks and the Three Bears". At the end of the story it say's "Goldilocks awoke and seen the three Bears. She jumped out of bed, ran away and the Bears never saw her again".

Emma turned to her daddy and asked:

Emma: Where did Goldilocks run to?

Daddy: Well... I think she must have ran home

Emma: What does Goldilocks house look like?

Daddy: Well.. I don't know.

Emma: I know! Let's look on the computer!!

LOL - I was in the kicthen rolling cabbage rolls, for tomorrow's supper (YUMMY) listening to this whole conversation and just couldn't help but chuckle. *smile

No comments: