Thursday, June 28, 2007

Mama's Big Helper


Abbi LOVES helping me in the kitchen. Since daddy had to work late this evening, I decided that the girls and I would have "breakfast" for Supper. In the pictures above Abigail is cracking and pouring the egg into our skillet. As I was doing the dishes, she stood guard and let me know when they were "all done"! They were done to perfection. :)

It's official! Or rather, has been for a few days now! Jonathan, the girls and I are going on vacation! Lord willing, we are headed down South this coming Saturday to spend the 4th of July week with my folks. Emma is especially excited and looking forward to the trip to Grandma and Grandpa's. Plus she knows she will get to see many of her cousins! We are all excited and can't wait! :)

I asked Abbi if we should take her portable potty with us on the trip. She said "no.. we leave it home". Afterward I said "Well... yes, I think we should take it with us". I left it at that and forgot all about it. About 10 mins. later she comes and tells me .. "Puppy said we need to leave the potty home!" - haha... too cute! I can't quite figure out why she does not want to take it. She still uses it at home, as she is still too short to use the big potty all by herself. For the last several weeks she has entered this "I do it" stage. She has to do EVERYTHING on her own. She was asking me to help her on the big potty for a while, until she started the "I do it" stage. Now she would rather use the small potty vs. the big potty, because using the small potty she can "do it ALL by herself". I dare not help or she gets very upset. I am very anxious for her to outgrow this! :)

I have many more pictures to share, but they will have to wait. It's 11:30 and I have a big day of packing and cleaning tomorrow. I better jet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better jet? hehe. The pics are so cute!! I can't wait until Bob finds us a good camera..hopefully soon! Have fun in Mobile and tell everyone I said HI!

Baumgartner News said...

Thanks! Yes - having a good camera is SO NICE!! :)