Sunday, December 17, 2006

Don't play with your Gum!

Do you ever tell your kids "Don't play with your gum"?! I do. AND what goes around.. comes around. The other day I am sitting on the couch looking out the window.. thinking and out of bad habit I start stretching my gum, twirling it around my finger...back in my mouth.. thinking some more... back and forth I go with my gum; something I catch myself doing when I am in deep thought. And so I was playing with my gum, and all of a sudden I realize Emma is talking to me.. so I focus in on her- with her left hand on her hip, her right hand pointing a finger at me, she was saying "don't play with your gum mommy!" *grin - uh oh - I was busted!

I said.. "that's right.. that is very bad.. your right.. mommy shouldn't play with her gum. I won't do that anymore". :)

No comments: