Saturday, August 12, 2006

Potty Training Abbi

Well, I did it. Today was day one of potty training Abbi. She was more than ready, always asking to go potty and even attemping to undress herself. She has been doing this for about 3 weeks now, so I decided it was finally time to start the potty training process. We will see how this goes. She will be 20 months old tomorrow! I set her on the potty several times today, and she went teetee once! Needless to say, I was much more excited than she was - but it was a rather good day. She sat on the potty with no problem. Hopefully tomorrow will go just as smooth.

One a seperate note, when my kids went down for a nap today, I was able to do some bird watching down by our creek. The weather was AWESOME and the birds were active. I seen several cedar waxwings down by the creek. I was excited to see them for today may be the last I see of them since they will be migrating soon.

No comments: