Friday, August 11, 2006

Emma's Report


Emma - she is a sweetheart! She will do anything to please "mommy". She is always full of smiles, hugs and kisses! She is so good at playing with her sister. The picture above was taken this morning, as Emma was giving Abbi a ride on thier pedal car.

This past week while Lavinia and Michael was visiting, I realized that Emma LOVES babies! Having the little baby on her mind, this morning at the breakfast table we had an adorable conversation that went like this:

Mommy: I love my babies, Emma and Abbi! And oh yes - and I love my big baby, daddy too!

Emma: Nooo - my daddy!

Mommy: Ohh - ok.. so he is your daddy - not mine?

Emma: YES

Mommy: Yes - that's right. Do you rememeber pawpa and buna (grandma) from Uncle Sam's Wedding?

Emma: yes

Mommy: Pawpa is my daddy, and buna is my mommy

Emma: ooohhhhh

Mommy: and do you know Grandpa Ed?

Emma: yyyyyyesss

Mommy: that's daddies daddy

Emma: (thinking... thinking.. thinking) hmmm... daddy was a baby???

Mommy: yyess.. he sure was. Daddy was a small baby at one time

Emma: (eyes a glistening) Mommy! I held daddy?!?!?!

Mommy: haha .. no sweetheart, daddy was a baby loonnngg before you were born.

Emma: oooohhhhhhh Posted by Picasa

No comments: