Friday, August 11, 2006

Abigail's Report

Abbi is almost 20 months old - she is doing and saying so much these days! Where do I start? :) Today she learned that she can pedal this car and get from here to there. It has become her favorite new toy.

She has become quite the little parrot repeating almost everything you ask her too- and many words just on her own! Her favorite things to say is:

"I do it" (she wants to do EVERYTHING on her own)

"go away bug" (speaking to the flys that manage to come thru the door)

AND

"come on mommy" (if I ask her to go get something, she always asks me to come with her)

She says too many words to list. She knows the names of all 3 of the girls I babysit - including 2 of the neighbor kids that come over to play with Emma once in a while. Thier names are Alana and Douglas. Last week - we were in my bedroom - Abbi was sitting on my bed and I was next to the bed folding cloths. It was a nice cool days, our shades were up and the windows open. I am sitting there folding cloths and Abbi goes "mommy! lana - dougas", and I looked up and she was poting out the window. I looked over, and seen Alana and Douglas riding by on thier bikes. Up until then I had no clue she even knew who they were! Every day she is saying something new... she just amazes me.

Her favorite thing is to sit down and write. She will sit down and write for long periods at a time. She must also show me her picture every 5 seconds. :)

She asks me to go potty on a daily basis. I set her on the "big" potty, but she hasn't accomplished anything yet. One of these days I am going to get serious about it, and I think she will catch on in no time at all! Her favorite part about sitting on the potty now is getting wiped. (even though she doesn't do anything - she still wants me to wipe her) :) Posted by Picasa

No comments: