Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Too Quiet



Jonathan and the girls went out shopping tonight - I am home alone and it is just too quiet around here. He took the girls out for a bit, so I can get my "oh so lovely" taxes done. It was nice to have the peace and quiet so I can get my work done, but now that it's done - I miss them. Hopefully they will show up soon!:)

Ok.. where was I on my last post? Ahh yes - we were supposed to get a snow storm - and that we did. It turned into a blizzard. The above picture to the right is outside my backyard window. Underneath the "peak" of snow, it is our air condition unit. The wind blew 5 and 6 foot drifts in some places. Emma got to go do a bit of sledding with her cousin Jared and she was thrilled! During the blizzard there was nothing to do, but pray that the electricity doesn't do out, and sleep! Which is what Jonathan and Abigail was doing when daddy got home from work. She didn't have a nap that day. When I asked her if she was ready for her nap she said "no - I pay (play) with Emma". She was indeed playing with Emma and they were having too much fun. So I let her nap go and by the time daddy came home from work - she couldn't hardly stand. She was quick to take Daddy's invitation on his lap, and before long they were both out! -- YYYAAAYYY my babies are home! :)

No comments: