Friday, November 30, 2007

We're back!

We have made it back from Alabama. Four days ago actually. It's been a busy 4 days trying to get back into routine. It's finally coming around. We all had a GRAND time down in Mobile, as usual. I don't have much time to blog, so this is going to be quick. Last night was a very long night since I am in the process of training Abbi to stay in her own bed, rather than come climbing in bed with mommy and daddy every night at 3:00 - like clock work. It was a tough night because I was determined to stick to my guns. Abbi literally used every trick in her book, trying to get me to let her come in our bed. First her ear hurt and when that didn't work, her biscuits (bums) hurt, than she tried to tell me she was scared and Lord knows what other tactics she tried; it was all a haze for me. She gets to sleep in our room tonight, but on a nice cushioned pallet on the floor. I can't let her have her way after last night. I am watching my 2 nephews for the weekend so one of them has taken up residents in her bed for the next couple of nights. Once Abbi realized she can't sleep in our bed she settled for the floor.

So off I bed I go, cause I am sure I will be up early with the baby. For those of your who are interested ... Thanksgiving photo's are up in our Photo Album!

No comments: