Thursday, December 22, 2005

Abbi has mastered the art of "fake crying"

Well, well.. what do you know. At the ripe age of "ONE" my little bundle has figured out how to fake cry! Yesterday, I was standing in the kitchen, looking around trying to decide which side of the counter to clean first when I realized Abbi was jabbering loudly as if to get my attention. (she has gotten very good at that as well) I looked down at her and once she realized she DID in fact get my attention, she looked up toward the top of the fridge and pointed at the "candy jar". I looked down at her, smiled and said "you can't have that". She put her head down, her little palm cupping her face and begin to fake cry. When I decided not to pay attention to it (even though it was SO CUTE I wanted to grab and sqeeuze her!) and turned to walk away, she stopped her "fake cry" as if someone had turned an off switch off, and followed me out of the kitchen.

Then.. again... this morning, I was in the bathroom doing my hair, and without realizing she was right behind me, when I was all done I turned and walked out. She couldn't believe I left without bidding her "come with mommie", and once again - her little palm up to her face, head down and her little "fake cry".

TOO CUTE!

No comments: